Dear Valued Patients,
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- All appointments must be booked over phone or email. Walk-ins will not be permitted at this time. Please be advised that we will be on a limited schedule, but will do our best to accommodate you all.
- If you begin to feel unwell leading up to your appointment, we ask that you contact us immediately to reschedule.
- Anyone who has travelled outside of B.C. within 14 days, or who has been in contact with a suspected, probable or confirmed case of COVID-19 will be asked to follow mandatory 14-day self-isolation before booking an appointment.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time and please don’t be late either.
- Attend appointments alone unless a specific circumstance has been identified and pre-approved by the practitioner.
- Please use washrooms prior to your appointment.
- Please wash hands and/or sanitize prior to entering the clinic.
- Masks are recommended, but not mandatory. Masks do not need to be medical grade and will not be provided by us.
- Practice social distancing outside the clinic until a member of our team comes to collect you for your appointment.
- Hand washing / sanitizing before and after every patient
- Wearing PPE as necessary
- Installing a sneeze-guard at the front
- Disinfecting common areas often throughout the day
- Spacing out visits so there are fewer patients in the clinic and have time to clean
- Having hand sanitizer available throughout the clinic
- Screening all patients
- Reducing the number of “touch-points” you have in our clinic
- Staying home if we feel unwell
On behalf of myself and Rachna, we hope everyone stays safe and well.
Dr. Bob Sharma and RachnaPark Place Clinic